The latest version of the Swissquote online trading app enables traders to view assets and transactions of a product from its quote detail.
Swiss provider of online financial and trading services Swissquote Group Holding SA (SWX:SQN) has just released an enhanced version of its mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- In the latest version of the solution, the login process has been improved. Let’s note that traders will have to enter their Level 3 card again after the update.
- Further, traders can view their assets and transactions of a product from its quote detail.
- The unit price is now displayed in the history of the cryptocurrencies transactions.
- The Mobile Level 3 setting has moved back to the Mobile Level 3 section.
- The Pulse (social trading network) has been removed.
Let’s recall that the preceding version of the app saw the addition of a new “Notifications” menu in the “About” section which allows traders to manage all the messages they receive from Swissquote. Traders also got to receive notifications related to the transactions on their Payment Cards.
The version of the solution rolled out in May this year offered a completely redesigned account overview. It also includes one’s Payment Cards, Documents and Payments. In addition, traders got the ability to group their Payment Card transactions by currency.
The Swissquote mobile app enables trading in shares, bonds, funds, options and futures, indices, warrants and derivatives. The app also offers Themes Trading: for investment ideas based on the major current trends.
In addition, traders are able to find the latest financial information about several million products and to make use of high-performance financial analysis tools. They can also create and personalise lists of their favourite products and monitor their daily or historic evolution with the help of clear graphs.